If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday 1 December 2011

It's In The Frame Bag-Tutorial Uploaded

It's In The Frame Bag


It's In The Frame Bag-Side view

It's In The Frame Bag-Interior
 I have just finished constructing the new bag . As I said in my previous post it is styled on the many bag patterns that are available using the original Japanese origami style design. I have stitched the designs in variegated thread on a heavy black cotton fabric. The designs intended as quilt block designs are currently being given away free by BFC Creations as part of their 8th anniversary sale.
You can find the tutorial here

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colors on your bag. Thanks for the great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This one is a stunner. When do you find the time?! I am honestly in awe of how much beautiful work you get accomplished. And super creative to boot. I love the use of the variegated thread. Do you mind sharing which brand you used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely bag, and I'm looking forward to trying it. Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete