If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Change of plan and BOM update

A couple of weeks ago I bought this lovely giraffe fabric from Spotlight here in Australia. I had already started my Polka Dot Giraffe BOM in the pastel colours when I bought this but I have been prevaricating and tossing up whether to use it or not. After doing another block today I have decided to use the colours in the giraffe fabric I bought so it is now back to stitching out some replacement blocks. If you are looking for this fabric in Spotlight it is on the roll in the cotton fabric section not in the patchwork fabric section and it has a cot panel that co-ordinates with it.



Block 5 has gone out in the Stack'Ems BOM and Karen has been quick of the mark and this is her stitch out to date.


Blocks 55 and 56 have also also gone out in the Crazy Quilt BOM.




1 comment:

  1. Love all of the buttons that you have used. They make the blocks.

    ReplyDelete