If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time-Billy Joel

Print Friendly and PDF

Sunday 22 February 2015

Another week has passed swiftly by

It seems to be that as we get older the weeks just seem to fly by. I am sure that when I was working it took longer for each Friday to roll around that it does now.

We have had a week of hot and humid weather and I hate it. Think we need a good thunder storm to clear the air. We have had a couple of glorious sunrises during the week.




I am moving along quite nicely with my costume making even though the embroidery has been a bit hampered by the helper I have had sleeping on the machine table.


At the moment I am trying to make a costume similar to this beautiful vintage dress which I found a photo of. Just drafting the pattern at the moment.

Those of you in the BFC Yahoo group will know that Suz has sent the link to download the first 2 designs in her 10 000 member free set. The  black and red combined design is one idea of how I will use Design 1.in the new BOM I will do with the free set.

If you would like to be a part of this BOM please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment